X-37 Senior Research Associate
We are looking to hire a talented Senior Research Associate to join our team at our laboratory site in Sunnyvale, CA.
Responsibilities for Research Associate
• Perform in vitro assays in cell-free or cellular format using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
• Receive and process samples
• Prepare and run experiments
• Calculate test results, log and report to the team
• Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area • Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations, including CDC-recommended COVID-19 practices.
• B.Sc/M.Sc degree in the sciences (a plus for biology/biotechnology/bioengineering) • At least 2 years of experience working in a lab environment.
• Experience with sterile technique, cell culture, cellular, and/or bioluminescence assays.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to write correspondence and reports
• Excellent organizational skills
• Computer skills - PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word is necessary • Ability to work on site, handle samples and load robotic equipment • Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations, ability to use concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios
• A precondition of employment is valid and existing authorization to work permanently in the U.S. We will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Desired qualifications but not required
• Experience with bioluminescence assays
• Experience with Opentrons robotics or other automated pipetting system • Experience with analysis software, such as GraphPad Prism
• Experience with automated drug screening
For details email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com